Preparing For Virtual and Face-to-face Appointments
- Complete the electronic Client Registration form before your first Initial Consultation.
- Make sure you are in a quiet and comfortable place for your video or telephone call.
- Keep hydrated, you might like to have a glass of water with you during your consultation.
- Ensure that your device e.g. laptop, the phone is charged for the video or telephone call.
- To check your internet speed you can visit this link 0 – 2 Mbps is a minimum requirement for a video call.
- To remove any distractions/noises, you might want to use headphones and or mute your phone.
- Join via the invitation link 5 minutes early, so if you have any issues before your virtual consultation, you can resolve them.
- In the event of any technical difficulties during virtual consultations, we may suggest restarting devices or using a phone call as a secure backup option.
- If you would like to book a follow-up appointment, you can book this yourself using this booking page.
- Recording of virtual or face-to-face sessions in the Creative Nutrition Clinic is not allowed without the written permission of both the client and the Nutritionist.
For a video guide on joining a Zoom appointment, follow this link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-meeting#:~:text=Go%20to%20join.zoom.us,client%20to%20join%20the%20meeting.
Clinic Cancellation Policy
A 24-hour notice is required for appointment cancellation to avoid a late cancellation fee of the total consultation price.
Patrycja Tobolska will manage your data securely by following all relevant General Data Protection Regulation laws. This section below shows how your data is used, stored and protected, in regards to accessing nutrition consultations from the Creative Nutritionist Clinic.
Use of Personal Data:
- Booking an appointment means you consent for Patrycja Tobolska to carry out a virtual or face-to-face consultation. You have also read how to prepare for virtual and face-to-face appointments as explained above.
- You consent to be contacted regarding your nutrition/health plan. This involves follow-up phone, text messages or emails as required. You consent to have reminders and resources sent to you.
- You also consent for the staff at the Creative Nutritionist Clinic to access and store your data to deal with your enquiry and provide nutrition services to you, all by following the data protection, privacy and cookies policy.
- To comply with GDPR, your data will be kept for no longer than one year after your last correspondence.
- If you use nutrition services, your data will be stored for eight years as per guidelines.
- You can change your preferences (including unsubscribing from communications) at any point by contacting us at email@example.com
Security and Where Your Information is Stored:
- We are committed to ensuring that all personal information is secure. We will not distribute, sell or lease personal information to third parties unless we have explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
- Service providers used to store and process information related to carrying out nutrition services for clients all have robust security procedures in place and are GDPR compliant. These providers include Cloud Storage Services (for record-keeping), JotForm (data processing, sending and receiving clients’ forms) and Zoom video conferencing software. All personal, business and consultancy information is handled confidentially; and sensitive information is encrypted for additional security. AfN is strictly adhered to for one-to-one consultation.
- The contact details of clients who avail of services from Creative Nutritionist (usually in the form of names and email addresses) will be stored for no longer than one year following our last correspondence, or until a company or individual requests that they are deleted.
- Any personal information documented from telephone contact related to the services we provide will be destroyed once the telephone conversation is completed unless there is a valid reason to retain this as part of the service provision. In which case we will retain this information until you the client asks that we remove it, but for no longer than a year after the last telephone conversation.
- Any contact we receive on social media is also handled securely and confidentially in line with the GDPR. We will delete any social media messages upon request from the individual concerned (where possible).
Controlling Your Personal Information:
- We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may request details of personal information from which Creative Nutritionist holds about you, request to have your information updated or withdraw consent and request to have your information deleted.
- Please note that there is a legal duty to maintain health records for 8 years from final contact for adult clients. Therefore, the removal of data requests from clients who have received one-to-one nutrition advice will be handled on an individual basis and by following the EU guidelines.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nutritionists have a duty of care to contact relevant authorities if you disclose information that suggests that you may be at risk of harming others.
Products & Sales
- A 10to8 website is used for booking nutrition consultation appointments. The 10to8 website is GDPR compliant.
- Only Patrycja Tobolska has access to 10to8.
- Payments for nutrition consultations are processed via Stripe and we do not store or have access to any credit or debit card details. Stripe is GDPR compliant.
If you wish to make a complaint about the services you received in the Creative Nutritionist Clinic, please email this to: email@example.com
This policy was last updated on 18/07/2022